- We value your privacy.
- All staff and any work experience personnel are required to sign a confidentiality agreement and are expected to uphold the terms of that confidentiality agreement.
- We will never sell or give your information to any third party for our gain or for any other reason. The only time we would share your information is with your permission or if required to do so by law.
- Credit card details are not obtained or accessible by us if you use our PayPal payment facility.
- Credit card details are not retained by us if you pay over the phone with your credit card. The details are shredded once the transaction has been electronically approved.
- PayPal may request (and retains the right to request) further information from you when you make a payment. We do not have access to this information; it is stored on PayPal's secure servers and subject to PayPal's terms and conditions, not ours.
- There are laws regarding privacy and we believe in and uphold those laws.
Feel free to contact us!